The end of the year is always a special time. Growing up I used to love listening to one of the main radio stations or watching TV stations give their “highlights” of the year. Whether it was the biggest news stories, the top songs or things of that nature the end of year reviews have always been enjoyable for me.
So as we come towards the close of 2016 and the dawn of 2017 I thought I would take some time to look back, and a little to look ahead. Today’s post is about looking back, and my first post of 2017 will be about looking ahead.
As I look back on the year I have to take a moment and say thank you to each of you who have engaged with my blog. Whether you simply subscribed to the email list, read a couple of articles when you had time or maybe even shared some of the content on social media – I am grateful for each of you. Your encouragement, feedback and insights have not only encouraged me but also helped me develop new content.
To finish out the year here are the top 10 posts from 2016. If there is one below you didn’t get to read, check it out now!
- I Don’t Enjoy My Role Anymore – from November 17th
- Why Volunteers are Essential to the Church – from February 22nd
- How to Protect the Relationship – from September 12th
- Why Can’t I Rest? – from December 8th
- 4 Lessons from Disney World – from September 29th
- People to Pastor or Customers to Serve – from August 1st
- The Power of Your Story – from August 25th
- Dealing with Difficult People – from November 7th
- You Have More Capacity – from August 15th
- The Difference of His Presence – from October 20th
Thanks again for reading, for sharing and most importantly for leading & serving wherever God has placed you!